The South African government plans to invest ZAR 947 billion in public sector infrastructure
, creating great business opportunities for both local and international operators to capitalise on this growth.
Against this backdrop, on the 16 and 17 May, the 6th annual African Construction and Totally Concrete Expo (Johannesburg) will set the stage for you to increase your sales and speak directly to the decision-makers and influencers within the African built environment sector.
The show is selling out fast – book your space now.
Top reasons to exhibit:
- Showcase your products and services to new and existing clients from across Africa who are looking for the latest innovations
- Meet face-to-face with professionals from the built environment industry and get insights into business opportunities in the African market
- Gain ultimate brand exposure to a buying audience of over 9,500 construction professionals
If you need more information about booking a stand or sponsoring, contact Marcel on +27 72 643 5524 or complete the enquiry form on the website.
Marcel Du Toit
E: [email protected]+27 72 643 5524
- Big 5 Construct Kenya returns to Nairobi in November connecting 150 exhibitors with over 8...
- Webinar Highlights Decarbonising Strategies for Transport and Logistics Sector in Africa
- World Cement Association will be holding its Annual Conference on 24th – 25th October 20...
- Leading African companies and individuals named as finalists of the Big 5 Southern Africa ...
- Ministerial Forum a top feature at Big 5 Construct Ethiopia, alongside 20 CPD-certified In...