As The African Construction & Totally Concrete Expo host publication, Concrete Trends invites you to explore the incredible value all visitors can unlock by spending a little time examining the Expo’s Talk Series. The show provides these world-class educational programmes and CPD accredited knowledge-sharing sessions with you, the sector’s lifeblood, top of mind.
Mark off 23 August in your diary right now! After so many months of disruptions and professional isolation, The African Construction and Totally Concrete Expo 2021 are four days designed to connect our vital sectors, ensure everyone is on professional point again, and put the people who build our world back where they belong: on top.
Discussions taking place during the Smart and Concrete Talks will ensure visitors are provided with the knowledge and solutions to improve their everyday work life. They will also improve your network of professional connections and opportunities.
Here is a sample of what to expect:
- Best practice for waterproofing Sandor Dowling, Marketing Manager, Sanika Waterproofing Specialists
- How to deliver a Super Floor Andreas Hasselmose, Sales Manager Southern Africa, Superb Flooring Systems (Pty) Ltd
- Mitigating COVD-19 challenges on a Construction Site Professor Innocent Musonda, Associate Professor: Construction Management; Director:Centre for Applied Research & Innovation in the Built Environment; Leader: ESKOM’s EPPEI Specialisat
- The use of drones on the construction site Noxolo Singqandu, Chief Executive Officer, Counter Point*
- Smart Africa – Case Studies of new technologies Garikai Nhongo, Smart Africa (Rwanda)*
- Pursuing excellence in construction Trevor Donga, Chief Executive Officer, Namco Guarantees
Interested in attending? REGISTER HERE TO ACTIVATE YOUR FREE PASS