Interview with Joe Ndala, CFO of Zutaria, 15 July 2020, the day after the Aurecon Africa officially launched new brand – Zutari. Aurecon is one the world’s best-known Engineering multi-nationals, and after 88 years it is re-branding its African operations with its own distinct flavour and name: Zutari. Concrete Trends sat down with Zutari’s Chief Financial Officer, Joe Ndala, the day after its official press-launch to discover what this focus on Africa meant for the company, its vision of Africa from an infrastructure perspective, and what South Africa in particular need to do to get the wheels of its massive potential turning once more. This entertaining and insightful conversation contains SO much more than its 25 minutes suggests…join us for this unmissable chat.
- Captains of Cement and Concrete Leader Series: CEO of PPC
- African Construction Expo goes hybrid
- Captains of Cement and Concrete Leader Series: CEO of Lafarge Holcim PLC
- Captains of Cement and Concrete Leader Series: COO of Yanbu Cement in Saudi Arabia
- Captains of Cement and Concrete Leader Series: Country Head of Dangote, Senegal