The African Construction and Totally Concrete Expo is going hybrid – opening up access to a global audience across live and digital event platforms, from wherever you are.
Ensuring your continued access to the latest products, solutions and information – so essential to the resilience and sustainability of your business, – further supports Africa’s construction sector, and its continued development and growth.
Here are just some of the some of the invaluable benefits of being part of our hybrid event:
- Access this unique opportunity to connect with more than 4 500 industry professionals in real time, both in-person and online
- Fill your diary by setting up B2B meetings with key stakeholders, qualified buyers, prospects and exhibitors (live and online)
- Increased longevity with pre and post-event access to your collateral, brochures, videos, demos
- Access alternative market opportunities and project information.
The long winter of this pandemic has starved so many businesses and construction professionals of the indispensable value connection with our peers provides. Our business community is a world of innovations, new products, new projects, advances of every type, and the lifeblood of our sector – networking.
No one needs to wait another year to participate vitally in our wonderful sector.
Join us from 23 – 25 August 2021 at the Ticketpro Dome as we connect Southern Africa’s construction industry as we build the road to recovery, together. View our brochure here
- GAME OF STEEL AWARDS 2023 TO CELEBRATE THE POWER OF STEEL
- ALL-NEW FURUKAWA HCRL100-E3 HYDRAULIC CRAWLER DRILL HAMMER
- VITAL CONCRETE TRAINING FOR EXPERIENCED CONSTRUCTION PERSONNEL
- PLUGGING THE FUNDING GAP PLAGUING HARDWARE BUSINESSES
- DO WE REALLY WANT MORE OF THE SAME? NOW IS OUR CHANCE TO CHANGE IT