Don’t miss eight events under one roof at the Totally Concrete Expos
Don’t miss eight events under one roof at the African Construction and Totally Concrete Expos! This year the African Construction and Totally Concrete Expo will provide a unique gateway into doing construction business across the continent’s high growth and high risk markets. The subcontinent requires 40 million tonnes of new cement capacity alone in order to meet rising urbanisation and growth rates with the region’s population forecast to grow from 1.1 billion people in 2013 to 2.4 billion by 2050.
Both industry titans and new entrants into the local marketplace find value in the African Construction and Totally Concrete Expo experience because the platform provides an outlet for construction business development alongside practical insight into managing daily operations in the African context.
The changing face of Africa’s construction industry has also led to some important changes at Totally Concrete Expo as the event evolves to keep pace with industry trends and opportunities.
The Gallagher Convention Centre, Johannesburg, South Africa is our new home. With to the venue change, the event will now host its first indoor/outdoor exhibition in 2016 however space is running out and therefore limited. As a potential exhibitor please take a look at our new features:
– Four pavilions on the expo floor – Construction, Concrete and Cement, Construction IT, Civilution
– Workshops and learning areas – focused knowledge and training on the expo floor
– Marley Academy – training academy on low cost housing solutions
– Soft Lounge – open demo lounge area to market the industries latest products
– Conference Sessions: Housing for Africa forum, Dispute techniques and avoidance forum, Captains of Construction, SAICE’s Civilution conference, Construction IT summit
– New outdoor expo area to showcase your latest equipment and machinery designated zones
– Concrete Arena – put your tools and machinery to the test
– Building Blitz – watch construction of low cost housing projects
– AfriSam Beer Garden – Network and have fun
– Battle Zone – challenge your competitors, partners and colleagues in a series of tournaments putting your equipment to the test!
The exhibition is almost sold out! There are a few limited sponsorship and exhibition opportunities still left.
Contact us right away to receive advice on how you can best reach your target market at the Totally Concrete Expo and get a tailor-made proposal designed especially to suit your budget and expectations.
www.Concrete.TV – Camera and edit: Nawaal Deane Text: Justin Marthinus
www.Concrete.TV – a dynamic blend of broadcast style television and WebTV, covering: news, projects, products, people, countries and events for the concrete and construction industry.
[Don’t miss eight events under one roof at African Construction and Totally Concrete Expo [construction]]