Supplied by Festool
The Festool TPC 18/4 is considered the best drill that Festool has ever built, it is a powerful, versatile compact unit, with four gears for every application. With one of the best switching concepts, you have ever operated. Whether you are working on wood, metal, or masonry – thanks to the axial impact feature that can be switched on.
The TPC is extremely durable thanks to its brushless EC-TEC motor, which has extreme resilience and endurance. The substantial number of attachments, combined with perfectly matched accessories, make the QUADRIVE an unrivalled percussion drill for a wide range of uses. What about your hand twisting dangerously if the tool suddenly jams? Our intelligent kickback stop minimises the risk of this happening.
Its list of strengths and benefits include:
- Power for work with screws and drills with larger diameters, rapid for clean work progress when working with small diameters
- Maximum performance thanks to the extremely powerful, brushless, and therefore long-lasting, EC-TEC motor
- A robust resilient four-speed metal gearbox, also fully covered by the comprehensive support provided by Festool Service
- For an even wider range of applications there is an Axial impact function that can be activated for drilling into masonry
- The QUADRIVE with four gears for every working situation from screwdriving with 50 Nm torque in first gear to precise drilling at 3600 rpm in fourth gear
- Its versatile thanks to the FastFix interface, quick conversion without the need for tools for drilling, screwdriving, angular drilling and angular screwdriving
- The depth stop and eccentric adapter also enable depth-limited screwdriving close to edges. The flexible cordless system for applications with high power needs, the 4.0 Ah Li-HighPower Compact battery pack provides the ideal powerful, compact, and lightweight solution The 5.2 Ah battery pack is the right choice for even more power for particularly difficult drilling and screwdriving applications. Fully covered, by the comprehensive support provided by Festool Service which also applies to battery packs
- The QUADRIVE comes in a Systainer³ and so can be seamlessly integrated into the bott vehicle equipment for easy transportation from the workshop to the construction site
- A full all-inclusive warranty
The main area of use is for production of wooden substructures, and frame structures, the Installation of doors and windows, drilling and screwdriving in wood, metal, and plastic, driving screws into wood up to 10×300 mm, drilling in wood up to 70 mm with Forstner drill bits and drilling with impact in brickwork or masonry