Spotlight on SA government projects at the 2016 Totally Concrete Expo
- Deidre Herbst, Eskom Environmental Manager, Eskom Sustainability Division, Eskom, South Africa
- Karabo Rakgolele, Deputy Project Director, Kusile Power Station Project, Eskom Capital Projects, South Africa
- Sabeer Ibrahim, Manager, Project Management Eskom, Medupi Power Station Project, South Africa
- Daniel Molokomme, Deputy Director General, Gauteng Department of Human Settlements, South Africa
- Joe Odhiambo, CEO, Agrément, South Africa
- Ravi Ronny, Project Manager, SANRAL, South Africa
- CPD accreditation: Fulfil more than half your annual CPD quota at just one event. CPD accreditation has been assessed and validated for the African Construction and Totally Concrete Expo for professional engineers, architects and quantity surveyors. CPD points are awarded after the event based upon attendance.
- SAICE’s Civilution
- 2nd annual Housing for Africa Forum from 11:30 to 17:00 on Monday, 9 May: With the continent currently experiencing the world’s fastest economic growth and highest urbanisation rate, this forum will unlock access to new building systems and technologies to reduce housing construction costs in Africa.
- 8 Co-located events: The African Construction and Totally Concrete Expo hosts the Women in Construction Awards, the Captain s of Construction Leadership Forum, The Construction IT Summit and SAICE’s Civilution in 2016!
- Community development: Learn how to apply cutting edge concrete innovation and engineering to boost community benefits and environmental sustainability
- Speedy delivery: Find the right materials and expertise to ensure efficient service delivery and complete projects on budget and on time
- Exclusive team building packages available for local government departments: Government departments qualify for extended registration discounts when registering a team of 4 or more professionals.
The African Construction and Totally Concrete Expo is where the world meets Africa’s cement, construction and concrete industries and provides a unique opportunity for members of the government to share experiences with their peers from across the region and foster extended private and public sector collaboration.
Let’s build Africa together!
Register now to get involved or contact Tafadzwa Shayawabaya on + 27 21 700 4300 [email protected]