Capitalise on East Africa increased concrete production
Totally Concrete East Africa brings you 3 new ways to capitalise on the demand for increased cement production in East Africa and prepare for upcoming tenders in housing, transport and public works. Totally Concrete East Africa provides guaranteed extended access to the entire African concrete ecosystem from concrete technologist to consulting engineer.
- Sponsor or exhibit: Book your space today for access to the right information, knowledge, partners and training to help boost ROI on construction projects of all sizes in East Africa.
- Register as a delegate: Register now to prepare for upcoming legislation in the region and unlock access to new building systems and technologies that will reduce your construction costs in East Africa. Save US $150 when you register before 3 August 2015.
- Submit an abstract: If you hold expertise in cement manufacturing, concrete technology, project management, engineering, property development, project finance, or provide new technology and construction solutions for the East African industry, please submit your abstract before 25 June 2015 for a chance to present a paper at the event.
- Kenya: In 2015, 1.8 million square feet of commercial shopping malls will be constructed in Nairobi.
- Tanzania: Cement output rose by 18.9% in 2014 to over 3 million tonnes and is forecast to double to 6 million tonnes in the next year.
- Uganda: Cement consumption is forecast to increase by at least 12% over the next 3 years, currently averaging at 35 kg per capita per annum.
- Rwanda: Cement production capacity is expected to increase from 100,000 to 600,000 metric tons annually in order to meet local demand
Mark your calendar and contact us today to get involved in Totally Concrete East Africa and help shape the future of cement, construction and property development in East Africa.
Let’s build East Africa together!
For more information contact Hypenica on +27 21 700 4300