The African Construction and Totally Concrete Expo returns to the Gallagher Convention Centre on 16 and 17 May 2018 and will include some exciting features.
This year you can expect over 30 free workshops, 200 local and international exhibiting companies, and unlimited networking opportunities with key private and public stakeholders.
Get access to all the action when you register for free.
Some highlights not to miss this year include:
- 8 dedicated product zones incorporating more than 200 exhibiting companies, view the full list here.
- Free practical and technical training at our numerous workshops including some CPD-accredited workshops.
- Over R 100 000 worth of prizes will be given away at the show.
- The Keynote Session will provide inside access to Africa’s leading government stakeholders who are defining the development pipeline for the region.
Join us at Africa’s MUST ATTEND event for the Built Environment on the 16 and 17 May in Johannesburg.
- Big 5 Construct Kenya returns to Nairobi in November connecting 150 exhibitors with over 8...
- Webinar Highlights Decarbonising Strategies for Transport and Logistics Sector in Africa
- World Cement Association will be holding its Annual Conference on 24th – 25th October 20...
- Leading African companies and individuals named as finalists of the Big 5 Southern Africa ...
- Ministerial Forum a top feature at Big 5 Construct Ethiopia, alongside 20 CPD-certified In...