- dmg events organising the expo at Riyadh International Convention and Exhibition Center from 6-8 September 2022
- Event supports Saudi Arabia’s Vision 2030 plans
- dmg events has more than a decade of experience in Saudi Arabia, delivering successful events in the Kingdom since 2012
dmg events, a leading international events company, will launch The Saudi Infrastructure Expo this September.
The new event, launched as Saudi Arabia embarks on a multi-billion dollar infrastructure boom, will take place at the Riyadh International Convention and Exhibition Center from 6-8 September 2022.
“We’re creating an opportunity for the most important suppliers, contractors and government officials involved in the Kingdom’s infrastructure development to connect,” said Matt Denton, President dmg events. “Their networking and the business they conduct will contribute to industry thought leadership and drive projects crucial to Saudi Arabia’s Vision 2030.”
Vision 2030’s bold plan to boost and diversify the nation’s economic activity is sparking an unprecedented infrastructure drive. In October last year the government established a $53.4bn infrastructure investment fund to catalyse private sector involvement in major infrastructure projects. This follows the announcement in January 2019 of the $425bn National Industrial Development and Logistics Program, aimed at transforming the Kingdom into a leading industrial powerhouse and a global logistics hub.
“These significant sums are just a portion of the government funding being allocated to infrastructure projects across the Kingdom,” said Denton. “Continued investment will attract more private sector funding, creating even more opportunities for exhibitors at Saudi Infrastructure Expo.”
With offices in Riyadh and Jeddah, as well as other centres across the Middle East and Africa, dmg events is ideally placed to deliver Saudi Infrastructure Expo. The company has spent a decade successfully staging events in the Kingdom, including The Big 5 Saudi, the country’s largest construction event. The Saudi Infrastructure Expo event features will draw on this pool of experience and include a strategic conference where leading figures from across the industry will share valuable insights into how new projects will progress and where new opportunities will emerge.
About dmg events
dmg events is a leading organiser of face-to-face events and a publisher of trade magazines.
We aim to keep businesses informed and connect them with relevant communities to create vibrant marketplaces and to accelerate their business across multiple platforms.
dmg events organises more than 80 events across 25 countries, attracting over 425,000 attendees and delegates every year. The company’s portfolio of products includes many industry leading events such as The Big 5 portfolio of construction shows, INDEX, The Hotel Show and energy events like ADIPEC and Gastech. For more information visit www.dmgevents.com.
Founded in 1989, the company is headquartered in Dubai, UAE, and is a wholly-owned subsidiary of the Daily Mail and General Trust plc (DMGT, www.dmgt.co.uk), one of the largest media companies in the United Kingdom.
- Big 5 Construct Kenya returns to Nairobi in November connecting 150 exhibitors with over 8...
- Webinar Highlights Decarbonising Strategies for Transport and Logistics Sector in Africa
- World Cement Association will be holding its Annual Conference on 24th – 25th October 20...
- Leading African companies and individuals named as finalists of the Big 5 Southern Africa ...
- Ministerial Forum a top feature at Big 5 Construct Ethiopia, alongside 20 CPD-certified In...