Make an impact on the future of Africa’s cement, concrete and construction industries
As the industry continues to evolve, so do the opportunities at Africa’s leading construction and concrete events: African Construction and Totally Concrete Expos taking place from 12 to 14 May 2015 at the Sandton Convention Centre.
For 2015, we’re creating five unique experiences to culminate into Africa’s biggest gathering of qualified buyers and sellers for the entire cement, concrete and construction industry value chain including architects, engineers, government organisations, contractors, producers, manufacturers, suppliers and academics.
This is THE conference and EXPO in which to realise your potential and maximise your expertise amidst thousands of new and existing customers and partners who will be at the event to learn about the latest ideas available to improve the performance of the African concrete, cement and construction industries.
We’ve made big improvements to the design of the show so that sponsors and exhibitors can take full advantage of the opportunities and better connect with the attendees in order to achieve business growth and maximise ROI:
• Increased traffic flow as we bring audiences together with general sessions adjacent to the exhibit floor
• Improved networking opportunities in specialty areas, lounges and zones
• Enhanced focus on technology with a new ‘Demo Stage’ built within the exhibit hall where attendees can see your product demonstration or content presentation
• More educational content and communications to help you prepare for success in connecting with our audience.
Additional programme elements include:
o Road Evolution Forum: This forum will focus on the construction elements of road infrastructure delivery with particular emphasis on cost effective technologies to fast-track and future-proof road development.
o Housing for Africa conference: This platform will highlight the latest technologies, thinking, approaches and strategies in construction to build and meet the demand for housing in Africa.
o CO-LOCATED: Coatings for Africa Expo: This stand-alone expo will be co-located and is the only dedicated coatings event focused on providing proactive strategies for improving the use and understanding of coatings technologies and emerging trends in the industry.
Together with the co-located Coatings for Africa Expo, 40% growth is projected in 2015! What to expect?
• 800+ high-level decision makers attending the conference
• 8 000+ visitors in total
• 300+ exhibiting companies on a 3 STOREY expo floor
• 200+ visionary speakers
• 30+ hours of networking opportunities
• 40+ countries represented
Download the sales brochure to learn more about the commercial opportunities available. The exhibition floor is already 60% pre-sold. Space is limited and available on a first-time first-served basis!