Join hundreds of influential east Africa construction decision-makers
70% of passes for the Totally Concrete East Africa have already been reserved – make sure your company is adequately represented at this unique gathering of the most influential decision makers in east Africa cement, concrete and construction industries!
Not only does Totally Concrete East Africa’s unique, invitation-only forum offer unique and first in Africa content and knowledge, but also not to be missed networking opportunities, bringing together the leaders of the companies who are shaping the future of Africa’s built environment.
If you haven’t registered already, we’d be delighted to welcome you to this year’s forum taking place 28 – 30 October 2014 at the Hyatt Kilimanjaro Hotel, Dar es Salaam, Tanzania.
Who you will meet:
• Over 27 regulatory / government and standards board representatives who can give you insight into doing business in the region, updates on the latest standards and strategic insights.
• 10 different regional EPC firms who build and maintain some of the largest infrastructure projects in the region.
• Senior representation from over 20 of east Africa’s key project owners who are looking to network with suppliers and learn more about new and innovative turnkey solutions and technologies.
• Investors and financiers who hold the key to US$ millions into East Africa’s construction and infrastructure.
• Over 20 selected cement producers and suppliers to the cement, concrete and construction sectors with a proven track record in Africa.
• Some of the leading architects and consultants in the region driving the design and urban planning direction of the region.
As you’ll see from the selection of the list of participants below, the regions key movers and shakers will be represented there!
Top companies already registered to attend in 2014
Aqua Boil Contractors ESM Consulting Engineers Ministry of Works
Architectural Association of Kenya Estim Construction National Construction Authority
ARM Cement FDL Smidth National Construction Council
Association of Architects Tanzania FirmCom Investments Panalpina World Transport
Association of Citizen Contractors Freyssinet South Africa Power Group
Aurecon Tanzania GEI Richlabs Architecture
AUSTROPLAN Austrian Engineering Geoff Griffiths & Associates Shippers Council of Eastern Africa
BAM International Groupe Sawa Sawa Standard Bank of South Africa
Batiment Project Consulting IBAU Hamburg Starpeco Limited
BCA Kenya Vision 2030 Sterling Investement Bank
Best Construct Kerai Construction TANESCO
Centum Investments Kenya Kiareni Investment TANROADS
Chryso SA Kinconsult Associates Tanzania Airports Authority
CIMERWA Lake Cement Tanzania Bureau of standards
Contractors Registration Board Laticrete International Tanzania Petroleum Development Co.
CSIR Lomo Consult Twiga Cement
Deloitte Mamba Cement Uganda Martyrs University
Deloitte East Africa Mantrac Tanzania Uganda National Bureu of Standards
East Africa Cement Producers Association Marcegaglia UNABCEC
East African Community Mekon University of Dar es Salaam
Effco Solution Messebo Cement Factory University of Witwatersrand
Selection of the positions / job titles of the 2014 attendees
Acting Director General General Manager Africa
Advisor to the Director General Head Materials Testing
Architect Head of Capital Projects & Infrastructure Leader
Business Development Head of Construction & Cement
Cement Grinding Aid Manager Head of Infrastructure
CEO Head of Panprojects Africa
Chairman Highways Engineer
Civil Engineer Lecturer
Civil Engineer Managing Director
Commercial Director President
Consulting Engineer Principal – Private Equity
Designer Principal Engineer
Director Production Manager
Director General Professor
Director of Infrastructure Project Manager
Director: Technical QC Manager
Engineer Research Group Leader
Executive Officer Researcher
Founder Vice President
The vendor technology showcase displaying the latest innovations and some of the first in Africa technology is nearly sold out and we expect to sell out of conference passes in the coming days, so please secure your pass by registering today!
We look forward to welcoming you to this MUST attend event in 2014!