Specialised programme for engineers at the Cape Construction Expo
There is a special programme now available for engineers at the Cape Construction Expo. Register before 30 June and save R500 to participate in a professional programme designed especially for engineers active in the Western Cape.
Some of the programme highlights include:
- Overview of the Western Cape construction industry going forward – Elsie Snyman, CEO, Industry Insight
- An overview of construction industry codes and standards – Dieter Dolinschek, Provincial Manager, Construction Industry Development Board (CIDB)
- Innovative building technologies – Llewellyn Van Wyk – Principal advisor, CSIR
- Case study: Port development plan – Lindokuhle Mkhize, Manager: Port planning and Development, Transnet
- Case study: Development plans for the Saldanha Bay Industrial Development Zone – Hannes Marais, Executive: Infrastructure & Environment Planning, Saldanha Bay IDZ
- Register now for an unparalleled Western Cape construction experience.
With 80+ exhibitors, 100 high-level conference delegates, 20 hours of networking time and 2500 expo visitors, the Cape Construction Expo is your best platform in 2014 to future-proof your business and network with your peers.