Engage and learn at the Cape Construction Conference 2015
The Cape Construction Conference and Trade Expo team is proud to launch our 2015 programme. This year’s event promises to be our best gathering of
construction industry stakeholders and suppliers yet. With a programme that boosts over 25 high-level industry thought leaders, this year’s conference provides a holistic view into the challenges and opportunities in the construction industry in the Western Cape.
Our early bird special ends on the 30th of June 2015, register today and save R600!
Some of the highlights of this year’s programme include:
Cape Business News and Cape Construction Breakfast Forum: The Breakfast Forum will look at the challenges and opportunities within the construction industry with particular focus on the relationship between industry and government. It will look at all aspects involved in the industry from finance to relationship building.
- Africa opportunities: Here we look at the trends, opportunities and challenges of doing business outside of the South African borders. Gain valuable insight on how to expand your business interests into the rest of Africa and exactly where the hotspots in Africa are.
- The procurement and tendering conundrum: Procurement plays a major role in construction; here we look at how to expedite the procurement process, get industry insight and solutions and also the effects of the decentralized system and how to create synergies between national, provincial and the municipalities.
This year’s programme also boosts industry thought leaders and decision makers. Gain access to speakers such as:
- Donald Grant, MEC: Transport and Public Works, Western Cape Government, South Africa
- Bonginkosi Madikizela, MEC: Human Settlements, Western Cape Government, South Africa
- Alan Winde, MEC: Agriculture, Economic Development and Tourism, Western Cape Government, South Africa
- Rodney Milford, Programme Manager, CIDB, South Africa
- Ian Hendry, Corporate Card Business Development: Nedbank Corporate Card, Nedbank, South Africa
- Alastair Rendall, Managing Director, CommuniTgrow, South Africa
Do not miss your chance to engage with key industry players, gain invaluable expertise from industry thought leaders, access some of the leading suppliers in the construction industry, find solutions to challenges and increase your business’s bottom line by understanding key opportunities available to you.
The early bird ends on the 30 of June 2015, REGISTER TODAY using the validation code CTV.
For more information, get in touch with Paul Ramnwana via email email@example.com or call on 021 700 4300.