CESA Annual Infrastructure Indaba
Under the theme “Working towards improved delivery of infrastructure and engineering services,” Consulting Engineers South Africa (CESA) will be hosting its Annual Infrastructure Indaba, 7-8 November 2016 at Southern Sun Elangeni & Maharani Hotel, in Durban.
A tripartite alliance between the 3Cs (Consulting Engineers, Contractors and Clients), all will be working together to improve the quality of servicest the industry has to offer.
Consulting Engineers provide the essential services required for infrastructure planning and development fundamental to maintaining and improving the quality of life for modern society. It is imperative for consulting engineers to be able to establish strategic partnerships with government and contractors to complement the required technical capacity on which the successful implementation of these programmes depend.
Topics to be covered at the Indaba include:
- ● Mapping a Sustainable Path for Consulting Engineers Amid Growing Economic Challenges;
- ● State of the African Construction and Infrastructure Sector /Economic situation;
- ● Engineering Skills and Infrastructure Development as a critical driver to economic growth;
- ● Procurement of engineering services (Compliance, Value for Money & Development of SMEs);
- ● Transformation in the Construction Sector;
- ● Diversity in the Consulting Engineering Workspace;
- ● Business Practices to Achieving Equity and Efficiency in the South African Economy and
- ● Trends in the political landscape.
- The Standard rate is R 6,325.00 (Excl. VAT), Young Professional is R 4,226.00 (Excl. VAT) and Delegates qualify for 2 CPD points. For more information, please click:http://cesa.co.za/indaba/
Contact details: Dennis Ndaba – 011 463 2022 or 078 532 3100 / firstname.lastname@example.org